Having been accepted for either a poster or an oral presentation, please follow the guidelines below on presenting your research:
- Provided times for oral presentations:
Introductionary i.e. Opening lectures – 30 min
Invited talks – 20 min
Selected talks – 10+5 min
- Use appropriate visual aids (i.e. Powerpoint)
- Allow at least 5 minutes at the end of your presentation for questions. This will be an opportunity for you to benefit from the audiences’ wisdom, as well as the audience to benefit from yours.
- Posters should be maximum A0 portrait sized, i.e. 80 x 100 cm.
- State your objectives, methods, results and conclusions as concisely as possible.
* In the end of the Conference, the Scientific Committee will reward three best student posters with certificates and prizes. We encourage all the students to participate for these rewards.